Friday, August 14, 2009

Smiles

During class on Wed night my lovely friend Jade and I were chatting about how we're enjoying the class and what we hope to get out of it. Anyway she ended up informing me of some very useful information... our school also does Photography Makeup classes of an evening, I had no idea! So yesterday I enrolled in an extra 6 classes in Photography Makeup & Remedial Camouflage. So course ends in Nov rather than Sep now. I am really excited about it!

After seeing all the wonderful makeup brands that I can't get here (brands in the US that don't ship internationally)
PriceUSA can actually arrange to get the products you want delivered, for a small fee of course. I've started out small - just a trial of products from Sephora. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ Foundation, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes and Smashbox beauty rescue kit. Can't wait to try those puppies out!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment