Tuesday, December 29, 2009

soft as silk

Here's some pics of my new brushes, I needed a few extras on top of what I already have so I was crazy to pass up the pre Christmas sale at my favourite supplier www.makeupandglow.com.au
I have 5 new Royal & Langnickel brushes that were a bargain!
from the SILK range a Angled shader, lip, small eyeshadow, eyeliner and fine angled brush. All natural hair, with a matte black wooden handle and chrome plated brass ferrules - very attractive brushes.



Also purchased no name foundation, concealer, contour/blush and large eyeshadow brushes.  These are incredibly dense, soft bristles.  I was lucky enough to score another large shadow brush free, gotta love Christmas!


 
x

1 comment:

  1. I have some of the top ones! I really like using them (Though I think mine are a bit different to the range you have there!).
    :)

    ReplyDelete