Tuesday, March 16, 2010

cheap thrills

I often get asked for recommendations by my friends for eye shadows that have a good colour payoff but don't have the department store pricetag.


So my budget conscious beauties, here's some eye shadow products I can recommend to keep your spending down but your makeup supplies up.


Eyeshadow palettes:  Obviously purchasing a pallette with numorous colours is going to be more beneficial on the wallet than buying many single eyeshadows.  Here's a few goodies for you:

Chi Chi eye shadow pallettes, 6 colours available at Target and Myer RRP $19.95

NP Set (napoleon) gift set palette, 10 colours available at Target RRP $12.99

88 Palette available through Crush Cosmetics online RRP $35.00
I use Chi Chi and NP Set for my personal daily use and they are very nice products. I have not tried the 88 Palette but know of many MUA's that actually it.


The biggest suggestion I can make is to also purchase an Eye Shadow Primer.  This is going to allow the colour to grab and stay put on your eyes without creasing or sliding during the day.  Highly recommended, I use one every day, Bare Minerals on myself and Urban Decay for clients.


I'd love to hear any other recommendations you may have.  I'll get some more product listings up soon for other cost friendly items i.e eyeliners, blushes, lipsticks etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment