Sunday, March 14, 2010

money honey

How many times can you say you've spent $50 for 17 items?  NEVER I hear you say.  Myer, ahhh Myer I love you.
Went to the Natio counter, got myself the Gentle Foaming Face Wash, Yellow Colour Corrector and a packet of Gentle Makeup Remover Wipes for my kit.  So then because I had spent $30 on Natio products, I also got on top of that a Natio gift pack, THEN I had the option of paying an extra $15 for a bonus gift (a promotion the store has on at the moment) and inside that bonus gift are various brands of items.  Stoked!

The freebies include, Loccitane repairing shampoo (which smells fantastic by the way) Revlon nailpolish in Papaya, Chi Chi eye pallette in Cheerleader, Max Factor false lash effect mascara, Sohum Gingersnap perfume petite (yum smells great!), Manicare glam lips in California Girls, Trilogy vital moisturising cream, Natio mineral lip gloss in grape, Natio wellness hand cream, Natio eye treatment gel, Natio mineral eyeshadow in bronzed, Natio ageless day cream, Shea butter body wash.
 
I love Natio products because they have that real natural smell to them. I am really sensitive to fragrances but their products always smell clean and herbal.  The gentle foaming cleanser didn't particularly make my face feel clean though, was not great at removing makeup so I'm going to keep that for use in the mornings only. The trilogy moisturiser I used last night, fantastic! I'm going to look further into that brand.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment