Wednesday, September 2, 2009

When we were young

I loved these cool chicks when I was a kid. I was born in '82 so caught the back end of the 80's and cranked the 90's. Back then, they ruled.

Barbie -wow I still love her! I have kept all of them, including this one
Dream Date Barbie


Punky Brewster, the coolest kid ever!



The Bangles, Susanna Hoff - still hot!
Madonna, oozed cool, not so much now. I wish she never changed.
Wendy James from Transvision Vamp, sexy & cute with great pipesRainbow Brite, take me to Rainbow Land!
Kylie Minogue, every young girl wanted to be her. That changed for me when I turned 10


Jem & The Holograms - Truly truly the best cartoon ever. I still love itKelly, Brenda, Donna. Need I say more?
my favourite 90's supermodels, Linda, Christy & Cindy (front row)

x

1 comment:

  1. Rainbow brite :D and yes I agree, Madonna was better back then. In fact a lot of things seemed simpler and easier back then!

    Thanks for the comment btw. I have update so if that helps then I'd lo to hear what else you have to say! I hope you have a lovely day in australia!
    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete