Wednesday, December 9, 2009

take a Chance

I haven't done one of my chicks of inspiration posts in a while, and this one is waaaay overdue.  I just want to say that this lovely lass is pretty much the person that helped lurch me into training in make up. After kindly returning one of my emails, I was convinced there was no reason why I shouldn't give it a shot.
Her talent is very natural, she has a knack in really complimenting the beauty of her subject rather than disguising or masking it.  If I knuckle down and practice, I hope to one day have a fraction of this talent :)
Here's a few of my favourite pics of the work by makeup artist 
AMY CHANCE 


Kat Dennings


30 Seconds To Mars


Arielle Kebbel


Ashley Greene


Ting Tings

Check out Amy's portfolio here and her blog here - it's all awesome!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment