Friday, July 23, 2010

one foot in front of the other

Still working on my portfolio.  Have been keeping in regular contact with one particular photographer (Michael) generally hashing out shoot ideas and trying to organise models.  We enjoy working together and have a mutual trust which is great.  We did this shoot last weekend, always fun and always learning lots and lots trying to improve on our skills and get a feel for the industry.  He was kind enough to sponsor my Model Mayhem page and upgraded my account to Premium!  SO so kind, a good deed was done for me and I am extremely grateful. 



In other news, I have an appointment with the Cinema Makeup School in LA on Aug 30th to do a tour of the school.  I am so excited to meet and greet and get a feel for the place. 2011 is beckoning great things, I can feel it.  We  are halfway through 2010 and boy has it been an amazing year for personal growth and peace.  Every day I wake up thankful and know that there is a wonderful future ahead of me.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment