Thursday, October 7, 2010

God Bless America

It's been forever since I've been on here blaaaaa I have a million excuses but who cares.
So anyway America was good to me.  It was amazing, the people are the friendliest and most well mannered, caring people.  I have zero complaints and can't wait to go back.

What I got up to:


Chevelle & Sevendust playing for Carnival of Madness
 Cajun Dome Layfayette Louisiana

House Of Blues New Orleans

I have so much love for old Nola


Republic, by far the best club I've ever been to. Good times :)

Shopping at Rennaisance in Jackson Mississippi 


McComb Mississippi 

playing with a 12gauge 

 Graceland  Memphis Tennessee
   

Elvis's luxury car collection

Sun Studios

Beale St Memphis
 Blues City Cafe best meal eveeeer 
 

Santa Monica Pier 
 

Beverly Hills 

Cinema Makeup School LA 

Citadel Outlet Mall East LA 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment